Welcome to CENFACS’ online diary!
13 September 2017
2017 SEPTEMBER ADVICE AND SUMMER REPORTING
Our month of Advice–giving continues as planned for both UK and Africa projects. We have provided below basic activities making the contents of advice services. WHILE THE ADVICE-GIVING SUPPORT IS RUNNING, we are organising Summer 2017 Reporting.
~ SEPTEMBER 2017 ADVICE-GIVING ACTIVITIES ▼
• AREAS OF ADVICE COVERED FOR INDIVIDUALS
We can provide advisory support on a wide range of issues which includes:
post-regional economic integration skills, financial information, consumption and buying information, conversion of technical skills, domestic violence, HIV/AIDS awareness, education and training, educational development of children, cultural barriers, knowledge and respect of the British rule of law, opportunities for enterprises and credit access, social integration and behaviour, self-help development projects etc.
• AREAS OF ADVICE COVERED FOR ORGANISATIONS
We can provide advisory support on the following areas:
project planning and development, investment in capacity building and development, resource mobilisation for African Sister Organisations for the Post-REI (Regional Economic Integration) times, sources of international fundraising, climate finance and digital finance, online fundraising strategies etc.
You can request advice online by just filling an advice form at www.cenfacs.org.uk/services-activities and by posting it to CENFACS and CENFACS will get back to you.
~ SUMMER 2017 REPORTING ▼
The 2017 Summer Reporting activity is a further experience reporting, sharing, learning and development opportunity for those who have not yet informed us about the outcomes of projects pending for reporting, personal experiences to be shared, lessons to learn and development trends to spot.
●DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCES, STORIES & REPORTS OVER SUMMER 2017
As we are reaching the end of Summer 2017, we would like our users and supporters to share with us and others their experiences, stories and reports over the following
- Run, Play & Vote projects > You can feedback the outcomes or Action-Results of your Run, Play and Vote projects if you ran for poverty relief over Summer 2017 (or organised a Run activity), Played the CENFACS League For Poverty Relief and or have already voted your 2017 African Poverty Relief Manager.
- Volunteering & Creation Stories > You can also share your volunteering stories with us and others if you did volunteer during the Summer break. Likewise, if you had any creation adventure you can tell us about it.
- Other Experiences & Stories Reporting > Finally, you can report or feedback on any moving experience or transformative story you have had during Summer 2017; experience or story you think may be of help to us and others. For example if you did Trending in Poverty Reduction (i.e. following the direction of poverty reduction) with us or alone.
You can report your experience via e-mail, over phone and through your preferred social media networks or channels of communication (e.g facebook and Twitter). Using less papers but e-mails or even online technologies when responding to us is in line with our sustainability policy and practice on saving the environment, which is part of our Environment and Conservation activity. Also, as we are in CENFACS’ Year of Communications, we would be more than happier to receive any Communications story.
Thank you for supporting us with your Summer 2017 experience, story and report.
Thank you for reading this post.
We look forward to receiving your regular visits to CENFACS website and continuing support.
With many thanks!