<> Promote sustainable development initiatives
<> Relieve sustained poverty and famine
<> Provide overseas aid
<> Care for the environment, conservation, heritage and climate
<> Promote economic and local community development
<> Rebuild and sustain infrastructures and lives
<> Provide contingency support in times of humanitarian crisis, where there is hardship and capability deprivation.
We achieve our mission by providing the following services
● Making grants to organisations
● Community services such as advocacy, advice, information, care, training, counselling, health education, translation and interpretation.
● Referrals and signposting
● Acting as an umbrella or resource body
● Raising public awareness of our work and organising events
● Undertaking research and development
● Acting as a development facilitator
● Networking and liaising with other community, voluntary sector and African Diaspora, Black and Minority Ethnic (BME), social enterprises, mainstream and
● Working in strategic development partnerships with African-based organisations and local African People
CURRENT PROJECTS: 1) BASIC COMMUNITY SUPPORT 2) CONSUME TO REDUCE POVERTY 3) Bridging Financial Information Gap
As part of CENFACS Individual and 2018 Capacity Development Programme and our Community Value Chains domain, we are currently running and working together with users in need of information, advice and guidance through the following three projects: Basic Community Support (BCS), Consume to Reduce Poverty (CRP) and Bridging Financial Information Gap (BFIG).
The first project is a people’s centred development project of General Advice, Information, Help, Guidance, Digital Support and Signposting.
The second one is about exploring sustainable ways of meeting buying needs and consumption goals that they may otherwise find difficult to satisfy in order to reduce their condition of poverty and hardship.
The third one is a responsive financial advocacy initiative of support to financially unaware users (Multi-dimensionally Poor Children, Young People and Families) for any economic times (of boom and downturn).
Getting General Advice, Information, Help, Guidance, Digital Support and Signposting under BCS project
Dealing with your Basic complaints, Queries & cases handling, Signposting, Liaison & facilitation, Guidance & directions, Customised information and basic advisory leads under CRP project
Bridging the gap with you through Financial awareness and protection, Customised information on economic situation, Confidence building, psychological support & moral boost, Individual financial impact assessment, Signposting to financial information, counselling, emotion-control and trauma management services, Regular updates about the economic situation (downturn or boom), Money management and saving tips and hints, Basic advice on financial recovery leads and plans under BFIG project.
To tell us a bit about what you need, please fill in the form below for information about CENFACS’ Basic Community Support Service and or Consume to Reduce Poverty project and or Bridging Financial Information Gap.