WHAT EVENT OR PROJECT OR PROGRAMME OR CAMPAIGN THAT NEEDS SUPPORT ▼
We always have initiatives that need funding and/or other forms of support.
We would like to appeal to you to support the Spring Project of Building Back Better from the Coronavirus (SPBBBC)
The SPBBBC is about working with Africa-based Sister Organisations and the induced poor from the health and economic impacts of the coronavirus pandemic in Africa so that they can navigate their way from the COVID-19 induced poverty to build and sustain a better future.
One (1) Aim, Two (2) Objectives and Four (4) Outcomes or Reliefs to BUILD BACK BETTER lives from the coronavirus pandemic in Africa
• SPBBBC Statement of Aim and Objectives
• • SPBBBC Aim
The aim of SPBBBC is to reduce poverty, particularly sanitation poverty, in the process of building back better from the damaging effects of the coronavirus pandemic while fighting it where it is still claiming its victims during this season in Africa.
• • SPBBBC Objectives
In order to achieve the above stated aim, the following two objectives have been identified:
(1) Rebuild resilient critical infrastructures, facilities and livelihoods required for the functioning of COVID-19 stricken people and communities
(2) Restore basic life-sustaining health, economic and environmental assets, systems and activities of COVID-19 affected people and communities as well as align them to greenhouse gas emissions goals and targets
These two objectives are SMART (specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and time-based).
• SPBBBC Beneficiaries
The main direct beneficiaries of this project will be the health and economic victims of the coronavirus pandemic. Among them are: the poor elderly, sick, young children and pregnant women making the COVID-19-stricken community. The rest members of the community that are also poor and COVID-19-affected linked to our Africa-based Sister Organisations will indirectly benefit since the adverse consequences of the coronavirus are far reaching within any affected community.
• SPBBBC Outcomes
There are four outcomes for both direct and indirect beneficiaries, for individuals and organisations; outcomes that will result from the implementation of SPBBBC, which include the following:
√ Improvement of poor people’s health and resilience, and revitalisation of their livelihoods
√ Reduction of poverty linked to the lack of sanitation facilities and to poor environmental health
√ Reduction of diseases and poverty related to the lack of resilient critical infrastructures
√ Improvement in the preservation and management of natural resources upon which poor people and communities depend in their fight against poverty and economic hardships
• Supporting SPBBBC
You can DONATE, PLEDGE AND MAKE A GIFT AID DECLARATION for any amount as a way of supporting the SPBBBP.
To donate, gift aid and or support differently, please contact CENFACS.
You can donate
*by filling the contact form on this site.
On receipt of your intent to donate or donation, CENFACS will contact you. However, should you wish your support to remain anonymous; we will respect your wish.
• SPBBBC Fundraising Campaign Ends 20 June 2021
THIS FUNDRAISING CAMPAIGN will end by 20 June 2021.
CENFACS will accept any support given during and beyond the duration of this campaign.
Please do not wait to donate as the needs are pressing and urgent now.
We look forward to your support with helpful difference for the victims of the coronavirus pandemic in Africa at this exceptional time.
Thank you for your generosity.
You can help by
● Sending a one-off voluntary giving
● Sending a yearly contribution to CENFACS
● Providing a legacy or donation
● Sponsoring a particular project, need, cause or programme
● Promoting particular events or publications or even activities
You can as well support with No Direct Cash Donations
Those who would like to support CENFACS by using other means than directly giving cash, they can consider the following.
Give unwanted goods and items to CENFACS charity e-store (details about this way of supporting are given below)
Sign up for a Gift Aid declaration
Nominate CENFACS for a donation at charity fundraising and donation events
Select CENFACS as your preferred charity for donation from advertising revenue
Choose CENFACS as a donation recipient of some of the profits raised from online shopping
Donate your unwanted and unused points and cashback to CENFACS as your chosen charity from your loyalty shopping rewards or good cause gift cards
Name CENFACS as your favourite deserving cause from click online option “donate cashback to charities”
Donate any unwanted excess points of your loyalty card from apps
The above is just the few examples of helping that one can think of to support CENFACS without they have to directly give cash.
Supporting by Donating Unwanted Goods and Products for CENFACS Charity e-Store ▼
You can donate unwanted and unneeded light and easily movable goods and products to CENFACS’ Charity eStore to support good and deserving causes of poverty reduction.
After donating products or goods, these will be converted into cash to support good causes or our work. The cash converted can also be used to support CENFACS‘ work.
When thinking of donation, please ensure that your donation does not bear high costs for us to handle, otherwise the impact you want to create through your giving will be reduced or nullified.
Items to donate include:
Mobile phones, IT accessories, laptops, digital and communication devises, art and design objects, children gadgets and toys, and miscellaneous.
Notes for goods and products donors (Products Acceptance Policy):
- We do not take electrical equipment and devises
- Items donated need to be functioning, not requiring fixing, repair or testing prior to use
- Products given must have environmentally-friendly contents and be sustainable
- We do not accept heavy items such as books, metals and a heavy bag of clothing
- We do not take items requiring large storage capacity as we are not a profit making organisation
- We do not refund or give back the products donated as we expect products givers or donors to act in good faith and in the interest of poverty alleviation
- We do not take stolen properties or items in dispute
- We can arrange for collection if you live locally
Help us to convert your unwanted goods or products into cash to help reduce poverty.
To donate or enquire about your products donation, please contact CENFACS.
Thank you for your support!